We received information from a confidential source within the month, regarding a party of interest living too close to a Thorsby School; a party that was alleged to be a sexual predator. Jeffery Seagle was arrested this week for failing to register as a sexual predator and living too close to a Thorsby School. Seagle had moved from Prattville to Chilton County. We haven’t had the opportunity to pull all of Seagle’s criminal record, but allegedly some of his prior criminal records have vanished into thin air. He was previously imprisoned for sexual assault of an 11 year old female.
The same name continues to be spoken of regarding the Cornelius Tyrone Murderer aka the Neil Wade murder. Over and over throughout Chilton County the name of the murderer or the person who allegedly contracted a hit on Neil Wade, continues to flow from the mouths of its citizens.
Why would the same name continue to come up regarding the murder of Neil Wade?
The following questions must be asked and answered by investigators involved in the Cornelius Tyrone Wade murder:
1. Was body moved after the party was deceased?
2. How long did body reside at location where it was initially found?
3. Had body been refrigerated?
4. What was date and time of death?
5. What was manner of death?
6. What DNA evidence if any, was found on body not belonging to decedent?
7. Was body intact at time of discovery?
8. Were there clean cut wounds at points of dismemberment if said body was dismembered?
How can Chilton County claim to effectively investigate the Neil Wade murder when allegedly the 19th Circuit D.A.’s own investigator, Jeff Cobb, is under investigation himself?
If you have any information regarding the murder of Neil Wade, please do not give local officials or us the information. ONLY give the information to the MOBILE, AL FBI: (251) 438-3674.