The same name continues to be spoken of regarding the Cornelius Tyrone Murderer aka the Neil Wade murder. Over and over throughout Chilton County the name of the murderer or the person who allegedly contracted a hit on Neil Wade, continues to flow from the mouths of its citizens.
Why would the same name continue to come up regarding the murder of Neil Wade?
The following questions must be asked and answered by investigators involved in the Cornelius Tyrone Wade murder:
1. Was body moved after the party was deceased?
2. How long did body reside at location where it was initially found?
3. Had body been refrigerated?
4. What was date and time of death?
5. What was manner of death?
6. What DNA evidence if any, was found on body not belonging to decedent?
7. Was body intact at time of discovery?
8. Were there clean cut wounds at points of dismemberment if said body was dismembered?
How can Chilton County claim to effectively investigate the Neil Wade murder when allegedly the 19th Circuit D.A.’s own investigator, Jeff Cobb, is under investigation himself?
If you have any information regarding the murder of Neil Wade, please do not give local officials or us the information. ONLY give the information to the MOBILE, AL FBI: (251) 438-3674.